Part of those challenges took her to a new country and finding a new career. She moved from Stuttgart, Germany to New York City in 1999 where she lived for ten years. As soon as that started to get a little too familiar she started looking for a new adventure. This is where she packed up her moving truck and headed west. It is here in Los Angeles where she found a profession that is continuously challenging (gym owner, motivator, personal trainer, and CrossFit coach). With fitness both indoor and outdoors she was able to connect with her new city and meet new friends.
In addition to CrossFit she loves hiking, rollerblading, snowboarding, riding her dirt bike and learning about other cultures and languages.
She speaks English, German, and Slovakian.
- Personal Training
- Functional Training
- Program Design
- Boot Camp
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT Certified
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- Adult CPR/AED Certified
- TRX Group Training / TRX Force
- CrossFit Kids Certified
- National Personal Training Institute CPT certified
- Graduate of The National Personal Training Institute